Students RecruitmentFor young people who want to study in Croatia
Zagreb School of Economics and Management, the leading AACSB accredited business school in Southeast Europe offers high-quality education in economics, finance, accounting and management .
For Undergratuate Students ZŠEM offers four- year Study with 250 ECTS points
For aspiring business professionals, the Zagreb School of Economics and Management (ZSEM ), offers the following MBA programs in English:
- Finance and Banking
- Human Resource Management
- Quantitative Finance
- Management of Information Systems
- Supply Chain Management
- General MBA (120 ECTS points)
(Note: All MBA programs require 60 ECTS points, except for the General MBA program which requires 120 ECTS points)
MBA programs start: March, 2015
Duration of the programs: 12 months (however, students pursuing the General MBA program have up to 24 months to complete their studies if the standard time allotment of 12 months is insufficient).
Application deadline: January, 2015
HOW CAN OIKUMENA HELP?
- We will help you fulfil the application forms
- We will translate to English or Croatian all the necessary documents
- We can organize a trip for you and your parents to get to know school, Zagreb, Croatia
This includes viza support, aeroport transfer, hotel accomodations, meeting with Dean, excursions all over Zagreb and Croatia.
- We help you through the whole year in everyday life (find accomodations, open a bank account, go shopping, travel, study croatian and much, much more)